FETAL INDICATION (abnormalities)
For those patients who need our services due to the heartbreaking diagnosis of an abnormality in the pregnancy, Presidential Women’s Center has a specialized program with enhanced attention to privacy.
We are deeply committed to respecting the privacy and comfort of those patients who are in need of our services due to an unfortunate diagnosis of fetal indication (abnormalities) in the pregnancy. We understand how overwhelming it is for a family to receive this devastating medical diagnosis. There are many layers of emotions that are involved in this experience as it is not something any woman would have planned for.
Our Center specializes in supporting our patients through this challenging time. For nearly four decades we have been providing the highest quality of abortion care through 23 weeks of pregnancy. Our staff has been trained in the sensitivity of this specialized concern to help minimize the emotional and physical concerns of our patients and to provide the necessary support and respect needed.
At Presidential Women’s Center, we are known for our commitment to your personalized care.
Our specialized fetal indication (abnormalities) program includes the following services:
- We will support our patients’ needs in every way we can.
- We offer our patients a memory box that we have designed for this purpose.
- Our compassionate counselors who have great experience and expertise will provide the most respectful and personalized experience for each of our patients.
- We offer a list of professionals that can work with our patients in issues of loss and grief, including counseling and support referrals.
- We work with your physician (when desired) to arrange for further genetic testing. If this is your wish, please ask us to arrange this directly with your physician prior to your appointment.
- We welcome the involvement of the patient’s family and friends.
- Private rooms can be arranged for services to include the patient’s recovery with family for an additional fee.
We will respect any special requests you have and tailor our services to meet your situation, ensuring your comfort and privacy.
Generous financial assistance is available to assist with the cost of the procedure.
We recognize that for various reasons, some patients prefer a more enhanced private experience for their pregnancy termination. Please call us to discuss this further and to get answers to any questions you may have. As always we look forward to helping our patients in any way possible. Please ask for Ellen, Director of Counseling (561) 686-3859 or toll free (800) 273-3047.
Presidential Women’s Center is accredited by the National Abortion Federation (NAF) a national organization of independent abortion providers.